Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does anyone know a website to learn the coloquial language? :d
- I want to study English vocabulary. Do you know a good website for that?
- Could someone give me the exact translation of this please?
- Guys, do you know where I can find some English-German website wherein there are texts and audio?
- Could anyone please translate it into English?
- my relations with General Kriangsak were close. does it sound natural?
- I like all my classmates, aside from her. Does it means I dislike only her in my class? Or Of co...
- In Korea, there're some shops that you donate your used stuff and also can buy the donated second...
- Are both correct sentences? I like skydiving. I like basejumping.
- Which do you think is more common? -- She rejected my proposal. She refused my proposal. -- ...
- Hi~please help me with this: One of my friend in our company is about to quit the job, I wanna...
- "If he moved to the city, he could've gotten a job there." 1. We know he didn't move to the ci...
- The question was so difficult I couldn't do it. Does this sound natural?
- 1. He's not home from school yet. 2. He's not home from the school yet. Are both correct?
- Which is more natural? (In an email from a company to its employees to ask them to send photos fo...
- How do you say "What does XXX means?" In German?
- ‘Um wieviel Uhr?’ oder ‘Um wie viel Uhr?’
- pls correct my sentence... *Wie Ideen verwirklichen* Es ist nicht einfach, eine Modenschau zu or...
- Which is correct: guten nacht or gute nacht? And do I have to use uppercase on the first letters ...
- Was soll man antworten, wenn andere sagt "schönes Wochenende"?