Question

• Spanish (Mexico)

Hi guys, can you please help me correct this text? Thank you

2. Letter.

Dear Sir,
I am writing to you in regard to the article published last Friday in your magazine entitled "Taking risks makes life worth living"
I do believe that my experience depicts such a statement.
For many years, I had dreamed of going abroad. Nevertheless I had neither the resources nor a TRAVELING COMPANION who had the same plans.
Having worked for a LENGTH of time, I managed to collect the resources necessary to go to Japan. As my friends could not afford such kind of holidays, I decided to travel alone. It was an outstanding experience, inasmuch as not only was it my first TRIP abroad, but also because never before had I travelled alone.
The travel lived up to my expectations. No sooner had I arrived to the country, than it dAwned on me that Japan was a dream come true. I had the opportunity to VISIT breathtaking places and more importantLY I made some friends WITH whom I am still in touch. In addition, I gained a great deal of confidence and my self-esteem augmented. The more time I spent there, the happier I became. Had I not takEN the risk of travelling alone, I would never have relished such an enjoyable time.
From my standpoint, we should step out of our comfort zone and take risks. Some people find satisfaction in practicing extreme sports or experiencing new places, because such kinds of activities give them a sense of freedom. Nothwithstanding, it is imperative that we bear in mind that under no circumstances should we be reckless as far as security is concerned.
I do hope that should a person yearn to take risks in life, my experience will inspire him.
Yours sincerely,

Answers