Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do I learn Chinese characters
- why do Chinese films write subtitles in chinese
- как сказать простите на китайском?
- como falar vai ao em chinês?
- Qualcuno che possa aiutarmi a controllare un testo in cinese?
- Is the sentence sounds natural? No matter what you decide to do, I will always be your friend.
- is it normal If I used idioms in a formal situation
- What do you think I said?
- “Your class is so useful.” If I say it to my teacher, is it polite?
- Do you use “by walk” instead of “on foot”? Ex) I go to school by walk［on foot］.
- I like all my classmates, aside from her. Does it means I dislike only her in my class? Or Of co...
- Hi~please help me with this: One of my friend in our company is about to quit the job, I wanna...
- "If he moved to the city, he could've gotten a job there." 1. We know he didn't move to the ci...
- The question was so difficult I couldn't do it. Does this sound natural?
- 1. He's not home from school yet. 2. He's not home from the school yet. Are both correct?