- I have to describe the appearance of this woman. "She is wearing sunglasses on the head." Did I...
- "I want to get my body pierced, but a bit scary. Body piercing (especially ears) is already popul...
- HI! Can you please check this sentence, please? thanks in advance :D "It happens that one day...
- Hi, which one is more common: "I like to wear dress" or "I like to wear dresses"?
- can I say, "this wig reminds me of 19th century fashion"?
- What is the difference between I liked those earrings and I liked that pair of earrings ?
- He got his earrings on him. Does this sound natural?
- She should stop wearing that silly earrings Does this sound natural?
- I loved you. And I used to love you. Where's the difference?
- I feel like I'm going to have a blister. Does it sound natural? How would you say differently?
- "my cat just bit me" OR "my cat just bite me."
- “John was hitten by his mother because he failed the exam.” What's wrong with this sentence？ And ...
- how did i even survive i remember it felt like a chore to me https://youtu.be/yfy91QfFqxs?t=118...
- Don't you like him? Yes, I don't. or No, I don't.
- Does "oftentimes" mean very frequent ? Is this the same as "often" ?
- If you take this medicine three times a day, it should () my cold. 1 cure 2 treat 3 restore 4 rec...
- How can I speak English like native, share tips and tricks guys
- 彼(かれ)は孤高(ここう)の天才(てんさい)と呼(よ)ばれ不遇(ふぐう)のうちに生涯(しょうがい)を終(お)えた。 He was called a lone genius and spent h...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- instagramで"Send pic @(アカウント名)"ってコメントが来たんですけど、ここのアカウントに写真送ってみて！みたいな意味であっていますか？
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?