Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How would I say 'I'm watching tv' or 'I'm watching a korean drama' in Korean?
- What are possible responses to the question “한국어는 어디서 배웠어요?”
- What do Koreans say when someone is taking a picture? Like the Korean equivalent for “1,2,3 cheese!”
- Can someone give me some “must know” phrases for everyday life in Korea?
- when asking how to say something in korean, can you say “ “—“이 한국어로 뭐예요?” for example, “dance”이 ...
- is ‘trying on’ and ‘trying in’ the same? “i’m still trying on English” is this sentence correct?
- Does inescapable mean the same as inevitable?
- A lawyer deals with legal matters, does this sound natural?
- is «I’m calm» right?
- -Why aren't you using your Motorcycle, Mike? -The Mechanic said it shouldn't .....1..... until it...
- Hello there. Can i use "stray" For humans too as a verb as in " We were split into teams but my p...
- - ......1...... the parade ....2..... ? -Yes; it ......3...... an hour ago! Has / started / begu...
- Which is better to say if I mean the phenomenon in general? The sea level is getting higher. ...
- Guys, I can't understand the word LANDED in this sentence. Could you please explain it to me? 😊🙏🏻...
- “He works on a boat.” What does it mean? He is a fisherman? If not, what kind of job would be don...
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- 이상 날개 작품은 마지막에 주인공이 이렇게 '외쳐보고 싶었다'면서 끝이 난다. 어떤 의미일지 궁금해요: 울고 싶었다 아니면 소리 지르고 싶었다?
- 파이팅 or 화이팅? (Fighting)
- Guys, can anyone explain what does "D-Day" mean in Korean slang? I've heard it in so many differe...
- what is the different between 'saranghae' 'saranghanda' 'saranghandago' and 'saranghaeyo' ?