Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- これは正しいですか？ [あなたは僕と十時に今晩僕の所で晩御飯を食べますか？] "Do you want to have dinner with me tonight at my place ...
- Is the following sentence grammatically correct? 私は毎日六時ごろにうちで晩御飯を食べます
- Does this sentence sound ok: 「私は六時に晩ご飯を食べるでしょう」. For “I’ll probably have dinner at 6 o’clock.”
- この会話では、 Ｂの「昨日の晩です」の「の」を省略して、つまり「昨日晩です」という言い方は文法上には正しいですか。
- 晩御飯にいつもサバを食べてばかりだ。 I keep eating saba fish for dinner. Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between 晩 and 夜 ?
- 晩御飯食べなかった。忘れた。 I forgot to eat dinner. Does this sound natural?
- Question about English - Do you find a good mechanic? - Yes. Ace’s Garage can fix my car (cheap/...
- What's the difference of cracked and chapped lip?
- I am not sure if the following phrases “let slip a secret” “let a secret slip” “let a secret s...
- Tokyo is the best prefecture to live in. or Tokyo is the best place to live in. Which is more ...
- Is this sentence correct? English may help me to extend my future choices.
- Can you show me the picture of saddle leather backpack?
- Can you say "I'm from + the name of the city or is it only used with the name of the country?
- I'm same way. Is this correct?
- I will be outside waiting for you. I will be waiting for you outside. which express is more natural?
- An ordinary people would not only not plan to return to that place again, but also would not even...