- What are some differences between British English and American English?
- what are main differences between British English and American English?
- What are the main differences between American English and British English?
- What are the main differences between British English and American English?
- What are the differences between American English and British English?
- What difference between ”on top of that” and ”what is more”? And How can I use those phrases? ...
- Could you please tell me what is the difference between 'broad agreement' and 'broad consensus'? ...
- What is the difference between replace and substitution? In Chinese both of them mean 替换.
- I can’t understand the difference in nuance between “All the tragedy in his life petrified his e...
- Is this natural?: "they died of lack of oxygen"
- Plural form of fish A. fish B. fishes
- does the expression 'monkey drivers' have a specific intend to its meaning?
- Can you tell me what these lyrics mean? Sorry for the inappropriate lyrics! Two, three ni**as is...
- thirsty for attention hungry for attention Which one is correct?
- "Tummy mood" has any meaning? I just saw it
- 1.I am going to a/the store. Do you need anything ? 2. Are you guys new in (the) town Should I...
- Does this sound natural? "I feel pity on you."
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 😊 (1) Why do you keep moving, not si...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...