Question

Please help me!! Check my essay!!
Topic: Many people believe that high level of violence in films today are causing serious social problems. What are these problems and how could they be reduced?

As a great deal of people consider that there are violent scene in some movies these days and it has been controversial problem among them. I will examine what problem are and how to make it lessen.

To begin with, the main issue for this is that films has a high level of violence in may tend to influence on people mentally especially young people. Children are growing up to be adult and acquiring from new things that they have never seen. It means that young people are likely to assume the best in people even if it is in the films. Thereby, the films may make children aggressive against people around.

More specifically, as these children become adult, some of them may be violence for someone without thinking whether it is good nor bad by watching the movies has gang as a main character.

Answers

Please help me!! Check my essay!!
Topic: Many people believe that high level of violence in films today are causing serious social problems.  What are these problems and how could they be reduced?