Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How often do you use in speech "it looks like if"? Could you give some common examples.
- When do people use "Will you~?"? And if you don't mind,could you show me some example sentences ?
- what is "ain't", when do you use it, and can you give me some examples please
- when we used "already"? Could you give me any example?
- What does "time after time" means? Could you give me some examples sentences?
- Do you put on make up everyday?
- What is the difference between How did you do? and How are you going? ?
- who do you think is the most famous Japanese ?
- AP course stands for advanced placement course, which is common in the U.S. Does this sound ...
- Is the opposite of "pull over" "pull out"?
- What does the sentence below mean? If possible, can you kindly tell me the way to use "nothing ＋s...
- Do you sometimes pronounce the phrase "just an ordinary" like "jus-nor-near-y"?
- "I was happy to hear the news that he finally got a job. However, he said it's a temporary job an...
- broken lip busted lip Which one?
- Can you show me the picture of saddle leather backpack?
- Can you say "I'm from + the name of the city or is it only used with the name of the country?
- I'm same way. Is this correct?
- I will be outside waiting for you. I will be waiting for you outside. which express is more natural?
- What does "if they do DO" mean? They're Just, some girls. All three girls live in the prestigi...
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- mai dua karta hu ke tum hamesha kamyab or khush raho in English
- You deserve & You deserved & You deserve it ！which one is right？！
- In September or On September or At September?