Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is it true that Americans use to get sweater as Christmas gifts?
- is there a traditional Christmas Eve supper in the United States?
- Do Americans decorate their houses with colorfull lamps in Christmas like in the old days?
- Do you give gifts to lovers at Christmas in America? For example what gift?
- Do American eat turkey both on Thanksgiving and Christmas?
- Does this sentence sound natural? "What did you do with all the money you got last month?"
- Is your family okay with the idea of you traveling alone? Does this sound natural?
- Cool Is this word slang? What do you think?
- Hi! I would like to know whether in the following sentence it would be Ok to leave out the word "...
- If I want to say "bring it on!", can I use "have at it!" instead?
- Is it okay to say: “It’s all” instead of “that’s all”?
- What time is mid-afternoon? Thanks!
- did you get blood on you? if so wipe it (does this sound natural?)
- What is the difference between “in school” and “at school”? Are those prepositions interchangeabl...
- Which word better fits the context? I set the alarm for/at 8 o'clock tomorrow morning. (for VS at)
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...