Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does '예' mean yes?
- Does 너 mean 'you'?
- Does '아무도' mean 'no one'?
- Does 이다 mean “to be”?
- Does “알았어” mean “ok”?
- What is the difference between “Do you feel cold?” and “Are you cold?”? Which is common?
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) The weather is so cold. My han...
- how to appreciate to someone who giving you a Information and saying that he will always teach yo...
- What does "I feel a cold coming on and I sure as shit aint having it " mean? Is it like the pers...
- Is "freight" countable or uncountable ? Can u give me examples pls
- What is the meaning of “change hands” in legal documents?
- How to read longitude and latitude. E 114°55'11'' N 41°12'10''
- "I sat immediately behind him’ it was necessary to make a decision immediately" can I use direc...
- Hi, is anybody here who wants to talk (with or to) *con* me?
- It's burned to a crisp! Does it sound unnatural when I say it's burned to crisp? Can you tell m...
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- 옷이 너무 파였다は、どういう意味ですか？
- Guys, can anyone explain what does "D-Day" mean in Korean slang? I've heard it in so many differe...
- what is the different between 'saranghae' 'saranghanda' 'saranghandago' and 'saranghaeyo' ?
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?