Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which one is more natural? 1- to whom this kiss? 2- who is this kiss for?
- which one sounds more natural? being kissed by someone or being kissed with someone?
- ware both common and natural? 1. do you not like him? 2. don't you like him?
- Which one do you think is more common? -- Are you seeing anyone these days? Are you dating any...
- I think we don't know the exact number of how many times a person will date before getting marri...
- For you guys, what is the easiest language to learn? The language that is not consists of complic...
- Please tell me. You guys favorite football team. Thank you.
- Are these correct? They will be the ones running the country They will be the ones to run the c...
- I haven’t seen this picture in ages. This brings back memories. Does this sound natural?
- Do these sound natural ?? 1. Whales are huge 2. Dolphins are cute 3. Sharks have sharp teeth 4....
- What is that called? It looks like a macaron/macaroon, which is made from flour and whisked egg w...
- What does bright mean in “a bright warm blanket”?
- Is it correct to say "can you take me a picture?"
- Is it “does she speak” or “does she speaks”?
- Does my English sound natural? “He has a bad mouth but actually he’s a very nice guy.”
- Hi, what's the difference between this words "earn and win", "allow and let", "begin and star", "...
- How do you use ‘far from’??
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...