Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- when do you say 'i'm so baffled'?
- When do you use 'Is that right?'
- When do you use the phrase “You got me”?
- When do you use the phrase “Well said.”?
- When do you use “I would say”?
- Do you put on make up everyday?
- What is the difference between How did you do? and How are you going? ?
- who do you think is the most famous Japanese ?
- by you nor by me. Is by you nor me. incorrect?
- Is “What are you plotting” = “what are you up to”?
- Is this sentence awkward? ① It cost me a fortune, but I bit the bullet and bought it. ② Your an...
- Which sounds better 1st or 2nd? And what would you say in this situation? (on the phone) I can’t...
- "I like something best." Is it comparison form of "I like something well"?
- Is the word female ever considered disrespectful when it's used to refer to women? I saw this gu...
- Guys please 🙏🏻😊. Are these 6 sentences with COME UP correct? 1- She told us that something came u...
- Does a native person know meaning of all the words in a dictionary ?
- "we are travelling in a ship." "we are travelling on a ship." "we are travelling by a ship." Wh...
- what is the difference between odd and weird?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- "Well received with thanks, noted with thanks." Those two expressions are common used in busine...