Question
Deleted user
14 Mar 2020

How about my answer to the following question? I would be grateful if you could check and correct my English composition.

Q. Write at least 100 words of English about the following topic: the death penalty should never be used.

I think that the death penalty should be abolished. I have two reasons. First, although many people believe that the death penalty should prevent people from committing a crime, this effect is still not proven. In fact, some people murder because they want to be executed. That’s the opposite of the intended effect. Second, the death penalty could cause irremediable damage in case of false charges. If an innocent person was mistakenly put to death, it is too late to make up for this mistake. So the death penalty should not be legal, we should use a life sentence instead so that we can constantly verify the judgement.

Answers

Deleted user