Question
6 May 2020

• Simplified Chinese (China)
  • Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)

(Please correct me)What do you expect to achieve during your study if you are enrolled into this university?

I think a postgraduate student should bear some qualification, or I can say it is some social responsibilities for students.

First of all, the most important social responsibility for students is to play the primary role in studying, we ought to concentrate on what we are studying and try our best to make some achievements in this field in the future. So in my spare time, I like to read, when I see some problems, I will look up through the internet or ask teachers or classmates, I think it is a good study habit.

Furthermore, we should enrich our experience, besides taking classes, we are supposed to make reasonable arrangements to take internships, join campus activities, attend academic conferences, and so on.

What’s more, we should keep both physical and mental health to reduce the burden of social care, so regular excise routine is essential.

At least, learning to help others is also an important social responsibility for everyone, if time permitting, I will take part in some volunteer activities to help those poor, especially poor students, like charity sale, teaching poor children, I think education is the best way out of poverty. I hope to do my best to help people who have the opportunity to escape poverty in the future.

Answers