Question
15 May 2020

• Spanish (Colombia)
  • Spanish (Mexico)
  • Russian

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎Please write another way to say this. Try to keep the same meaning.
⬇️
"I'm not a fan of translating song lyrics into other languages. The lyrics lose some meaning. Well most of them I guess. However, I want to do something different. I want to cheer you up or make you feel better by showing you the best song lyrics. Right now I am listening to "Me quemo sem vocé". I love it and I will try to understand it well. For now I like the rhythm."

Please avoid writing long grammar explanations. Correcting the actual mistakes is enough. Thanks in advance!
Answers

• Spanish (Colombia)
  • Spanish (Mexico)

⬇️
"I'm not a fan of translating song lyrics into other languages.  The lyrics lose some meaning.  Well most of them I guess.  However, I want to do something different.  I want to cheer you up or make you feel better by showing you the best song lyrics.  Right now I am listening to "Me quemo sem vocé".  I love it and I will try to understand it well.  For now I like the rhythm."