Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which one is it used in Canada? Laundromat or laundrette or neither
- Is “ought to” used in Canada?
- Which one is more common in Canada? both? Spoiled or spoilt
- 💙Upstart OR 💙Parvenu Which one is more frequently used in Canada??
- Which ones are more commonly used in Canada? Offence or offense Defense or defence Pretence o...
- Can I say "during my college years" to refer my university years? I heard college and university...
- Does Canada use Fahrenheit or Celsius?
- Is “sophomore, senior, freshman, junior” used in Canada? If not, what do you use instead?
- do people speak a lot of french outside Quebec in Canada?
- Hello, quick question. Do most Canadians speak french. Im aware that Quebec is a French francopho...