Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What's the name of this plant in Japanese??
- What do you call this bird in Japanese? (not scientific name)
- Can you give me flower name in japanese ? (specefic japanese flowers)
- 日本のみなさん、日本語で好きな花名を教えていただけませんか🤗 🌸 🌺 🌼 例えば、万葉集にも出ている「撫子」とかです。
- The house is beautiful, and furthermore, it is very cheap. Does this sound natural?
- do I have to put the progressive form after the word " focus on " ?
- From around 3:12, is the male character saying "Don't change on my account"? What does it mean? ...
- A: "Oops, I forgot to spin dry the laundry. It's still soaking wet." B: "Oops, I forgot to spin ...
- Can you tell me some common synonyms for the word "important"?
- I'll tune you out from now on I'll zone you out from now on what is the difference?
- 1) Mary always bothers Jake for no reason. 2) Mary always bothers Jake whithout any reasons.
- Which is the correct answer? Those are girls’ dresses. These shoes are also( ). 1. her 2. their ...
- *does these headphones have warranty. OR *do this headphones have warranty.
- What verb should I use here? (without changing the sentence structure) “His attack _________ a...