Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- When do you use 'Come on'?
- When do you use 'Is that right?'
- When do you use 'There we go'?
- When do you use “did I get it right?”
- When do you use “ You sure are ~” ?
- Do you put on make up everyday?
- What is the difference between How did you do? and How are you going? ?
- who do you think is the most famous Japanese ?
- Both are very cute! Is this sentence correct?
- does this sound ok they may hide the things they have bought
- Is this grammatically correct ? You are the most magic person I have met
- Hi, my family.and I are fine . Thank for asking. I would have I liked to come, but I don"t have...
- let me see if I'm right... I'm learning the difference between these words and I want to know if ...
- "They permitted me to take paternity leave." Hello! Is the sentence above natural sounding?
- How to say that you will learn to play a song on an instrument just by listening. Without the she...
- If someone introduce their name to you: "Hi I’m Emily! It’s nice to meet you!". How would you ans...
- How do you use "Almost here"?
- How to answer to "Congratulations! You've earned it! Keep up with the amazing work!"
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- "Well received with thanks, noted with thanks." Those two expressions are common used in busine...