Question
26 Jun 2020

• Korean

I know I’m not a fluent speaker, but I wanna at least be able to communicate with people in English.
Do you understand this?
Just a yes or a no or you idiot will make me happy:

I’ve always thought that every language learner first have to learn culture if you want to become able to use a language. But it started to feel that I’ve never understood the first thing about “culture.” What’s culture??

Each country has their own ways of looking at other people, and each one of cultures can be right in one place but can be wrong in another place. and every one of them subconsciously emerges from the people who live in a culture. Can one actually “understand” cultures consciously??

Answers
Deleted user

Do you understand this?