Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- i want to know if all British people like to say "sorry " a lot and why?
- British people usually say "you know?" like the americans do??
- Do British people always use "have got" and no "have"?
- British people normally use "gotta"?
- Do British people often say "How are you"?
- which one is the right: "everyone/everybody says" or "everyone/everybody say"?
- What does "Donny" mean in the uk?
- Which is correct? 1.Write it in your exercise book. 2.Write it on your exercise book.
- Which one is correct grammatically between "I have much stuff to do" and "I have many stuff to do"
- So, what are British girls like?