Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- is it rude to say 「あなた」 in japan ?
- Is it rude to talk about your job in Japan?
- Is あなた rude in Japanese?
- Is it rude to speak English in public in Japan?
- Is it considered rude in japan if I talk to someone I’ve never met before in an informal way?
- Hi, my family.and I are fine . Thank for asking. I would have I liked to come, but I don"t have...
- Do it good. Do it well. Do it nicely. Which one is correct?
- Tell me an adjective for a cherry-like object? Can I say cherrish?
- I have a hobbit of reading a book while taking a bath.It makes me relax.I tend to read more than ...
- My wife and i share housework. My parts are landry and take out trush. この表現は自然ですか?
- "They permitted me to take paternity leave." Hello! Is the sentence above natural sounding?
- How to say that you will learn to play a song on an instrument just by listening. Without the she...
- If someone introduce their name to you: "Hi I’m Emily! It’s nice to meet you!". How would you ans...
- How do you use "Almost here"?
- How to answer to "Congratulations! You've earned it! Keep up with the amazing work!"