Question

• German
  • Korean

Thank you for your email of October 23, 2020.
Relating to your task I choose question 1 and 3.

My education and work experience will be helpful for this job. I studied for four years meanwhile going to school and working in this field. The contacts I gained during my study programme will help. Additionally I didn’t work too long in this industry to be prejudiced. However, I did it long enough to know how this business works.

If I was in charge of a project team I would start by getting to know the people I will work with. This will help me to ascertain their motivation and what they are good in. Motivation helps to build a strong an powerful team. The tasks should be divided to be manageable and challenging for everyone.

Unfortunately I am not able to make it on November 6, 2020.m Please let me know if Monday, November 8, 2020 at 1 pm would be convenient for you.

Could someone please tell me if I did any mistakes?

Answers

If I was in charge of a project team I would start by getting to know the people I will work with. This will help me to ascertain their motivation and what they are good in.  Motivation helps to build a strong an powerful team. The tasks should be divided to be manageable and challenging for everyone.