Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How it is used the word "da"?
- Dieser is used when comes a male noun? and diese serves to "neutral and female"?
- die der das like " the"? just because the following nouns have male or female ？
- Hello. In a sentence "Es gibt einen Mann dort." the word "Mann" is an object while the word "es" ...
- My brother boxed against his friends during lunch breaks Does this sound natural？
- 了解しました。は ※I got it. ※You got it. Which is correct? Is there any words instead of it？
- I'm gonna take a bath now Does this sound natural?
- the person is in "their" class or the person is in "her/his" class can i say "their" when 'the p...
- I arrived here just now. Does this make sense?
- Is this sentence natural? I applied for a book which I wanted to read at the library. I hope I ...
- Hola quería saber cual es correcto: When did you learn to play guitar? O 'when did you start to l...
- Could you please check my mistakes? Many countless things to be thankful for such as family, fri...
- Can I keep it as much as it hurts? What does it mean?
- Which one sounds more natural, thanks for always helping me or thanks as always for helping me?
- Was soll man antworten, wenn andere sagt "schönes Wochenende"?
- ‘Um wieviel Uhr?’ oder ‘Um wie viel Uhr?’
- I was walking along with a female friend on the street, and some random guy tried to hit on her. ...
- Welche ist das Richtige: danke vielmal oder danke vielmals?
- Please, say, is it correct? Schönes Wochenende auch! (Have a nice weekend too)