Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is there any tendency of wealth and poverty about family names?
- I would like to know...in the American films.. they say that the women have to change her surname...
- If my mom will second married, how I trust call her future husband?
- Do women HAVE TO change their surname after they're married?
- So I've heard asking someone if they have a family or start a family means asking them if they ha...
- Are there any updates? Is there any update? Which one is gramatically correct?
- what does "how you liking it so far" mean? Can you help me, please?
- How to tell that "we understand the situation" in a formal email?
- what does it mean the phrase "have a great one" ? it s the first time I hear that.
- what does "rise and grind" mean??