Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "Get over yourself." What does it mean?
- What does"I screwed up"mean?Is that mean "我搞砸了”？
- "i can be hard to be around sometimes" what does it mean?
- What does it mean "You're all cut up"?
- "You gave me a teeny weeny." What does this mean?
- What does what do you call 'em? mean?
- How do you say this in English (UK)? Sinta-se em casa
- How do you say this in English (US)? em um primeiro momento
- Does this sound natural? Alice was looking at the window because she found there was a black s...
- As I was reading a novel, I came across the sentence below. Quintaglio lower jawbones aren’t f...
- Can I say the last time I saw her she was in high school instead of "last time I saw her she was...
- straighten is the same as keratin?
- “Only himself could finish writing his novel.” - is this sentence correct? Can you use “himse...
- ¿Se dice "I cooked for my family" o "I cooked to my family"?
- Even though "Coca-Cola" makes sense, does "Cola" not work as same as abbreviation?
- The original sentence: There was no way to know in advance that these problems would occur. I wa...
- When you say "This is a property issue just as you noted", what does "noted" mean?
- ¿Está bien decir What beautiful Is hear you! ? si quiero decir "¡Qué bonito/hermoso es escucharte...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...