Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is this right? There are a few fruit on the table There are few fruit on the table There are a fe...
- 1. These apples don't compare with those in my hometown. 2. These apples compare unfavorably wit...
- The vines are drooping with grapes The vines droop with grapes Are both correct?
- The apples are nowhere near enough The apples are nowhere near sufficient Are they the same and...
- His basket isn't just full, but overflowing with fruits. His basket isn't only full, but overflo...
- Does this sentence below sound natural? If not, would you please correct it? It’s a feature o...
- I have a hobby of playing the piano Is this correct grammatically?
- Does this sentence make any sense? “I wanna go to sleep my phone off”
- Is it Ok to say 1.5 hours like this? "An hour and a half"
- I’ve gotta know OR I gotta know? Plus, is “I don’t gotta know” correct?
- 1. I have a difficulty to keep a diary in English. 2. Keeping a diary in English is difficult to...
- How do you pronounce the word: "exit" /ˈɛgzɪt/ or /ˈɛksɪt/ ?? I've heard it both ways.
- The daisies smelled fresh and sweet. What kind of complement is the phrase, “fresh and sweet”? ...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) Let’s just wait for the advert...
- refill the tire Is this correct when your tire is flat?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is right? 30th or 30rd