Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which word is more commonly used in US English? "Hooker" or "whore"?
- " each other", " one another", what's the difference? Which is commonly used in US?
- What's the difference between "faculty" and "department"? Which word is more commonly used?
- cuál es la diferencia entre usar "on me' y "with me"
- How it use "by"? what are the different uses?
- Cual es la función de usar "as" en inglés
- Cual podría ser el mejor método para poder aprender un idioma por mi cuenta?
- Cual es la comida mas típica de Allá?
- What does "I'm having a heck of a time understanding it" mean? is it the same as "I'm having di...
- Is the Waze app a wordplay for "ways?"
- Did I say “city”? Does it sound okay?
- I am not sure if both of the following sentences “I contrived that he should meet her.” and “I ...
- My daughters have grown big Is this natural??
- Which of the following do you think is/are acceptable? A. a comparison and contrast essay B. a ...
- I have some ornaments to decorate my house. Or I have some ornaments to decorate my house with...
- Could you please explain the meaning of "the service of their country" in this sentence? "The su...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) He rubbed a towel over his hai...
- Why the article "an" is needed in the following sentence? "The crops are an acceptable means f...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?