19 Apr 2021

  • Korean Near fluent
  • English (US)
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? What is the legal terminology describing the situation when an employer intentionally reduces an employee's working hours to make him/her quit the job without firing him/her directly.

constructive dismissal?
Share this question
Read more comments

  • English (US)

  • English (US)

  • Indonesian
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Related questions
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions