Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What's the difference between these word : say, speak, tell and talk?
- What's the difference between because of and due to?
- What's the difference between among and amongst? Thank you.
- Hello, What's the difference between owing to and due to?
- Hello, what's the difference between that is to say and that means?
- What is the difference between say and talk ?
- What is the difference between To say the least and At least ?
- You said so to only me before. Does this sound natural?
- Can I use "ever" instead of "of all time" in this case? - You're having the biggest problem of a...
- with a girl words worth more than eye contact (does this sound natural?)
- Please could you tell me which one of the followers sentences is correct?: The baby weighed fewe...
- "get on the freeway to get there faster." "get off the freeway in this exit." (does this sound ...
- Does this sounds natural？ I couldn't hear you from this part due to the network error.
- What do you call parents who gave birth to you? Bore parents?
- It is fine for me to accept a position that requires travel. It is alright for me to accept a...
- Is there any person with a good heart who can help me with the pronunciation 😂🌚I'm joking 😂..anyo...
- Is the slang word ‘wicked!’ used in Usa?
- What are the most popular payment apps in the US?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?