Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What are the best places to visit in Brazil?
- what is the best places to visit in Brazil??
- What are your favorite places in Brazil?
- What do you miss most about Brazil when you are abroad?
- Que coisas vocês mais gostam do brasil ?
- "It's very challenging to keep the Lord's commandments, but He has already prepared for me to do ...
- What do “lows” and “toad space” mean in this paragraph? Local authorities in London are campaign...
- Do these words have the same meaning , frequently and constantly? thank you a lot for helping.
- Is this sentence correct and natural? "They fretted about the mutability of the prices which flu...
- Can I pay you dinner/can I pay for your dinner ? Any difference? Which one is more natural ?
- Can someone correct this text? (I'm far from finished....) Today I'm going to teach you guys how...
- There more vowels in English than in Japanese. This is one of the reasons why English is difficu...
- What does "to prime" mean?
- Which one is correct? They are family. They are a family. It's a family.
- Is it natural to say ‘she is one of those person who can joke around with you but also be serious...
- "Nós estamos muito feliz." ou "Nós estamos muito felizes" ?
- Como se diz? "Prazer em conhece-lo" ou "Prazer em lhe conhecer"?
- Como eu devo responder quando alguém falar "Deus te abençoe"? Eu ouvi falar que não posso dizer ...
- bem melhor ou muito melhor qual é o correto e porque ?
- O que significa quando uma coisa é "foda"? P. ex. = "Você é muito foda"