30 Sep 2015

  • Persian
  • English (US)
  • Korean
  • Tajik
Question about English (US)

What do you call this "v-shaped " sign used in our hand-written texts for adding a missing (?) word ?
And if you want to ask someone to write the missing word inside this sign, what will you say?

Ps: I have found "Caret", but it is like an inverted v, so I'm not sure if you use " the v-shaped" sign or caret for inserting a word in a text.

Read more comments

  • Persian

  • Persian

  • English (US)

  • Persian
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Related questions
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions