Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- A : I come to understand about ~ B : I have come to understand about ~ What is difference betwe...
- A: I'm so boring. B: I'm so bored. What is the difference between the two?
- heyyy(: what the different between different and difference??
- What's differente between don't, no and not in much contexts?
- What’s the difference? You get me? Yeah I get you You got me? Yeah I got you
- A:How are you? B:I'm great.And you? Does this sound natural?
- When A tells B something. B can reply 'I got it.' or 'You got it.' What's difference between them?
- A: Like it? B: Sure A: That means No Seriously? "Sure" means No? Can you guide me to use it right?
- What's the difference of cracked and chapped lip?
- Tokyo is the best prefecture to live in. or Tokyo is the best place to live in. Which is more ...
- Is this sentence correct? English may help me to extend my future choices.
- Which interpretation is correct? "If you've been through such a hardship even once, you [would...
- broken lip busted lip Which one?
- Can you show me the picture of saddle leather backpack?
- Can you say "I'm from + the name of the city or is it only used with the name of the country?
- I'm same way. Is this correct?
- I will be outside waiting for you. I will be waiting for you outside. which express is more natural?
- An ordinary people would not only not plan to return to that place again, but also would not even...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What does "what's no clicking?" mean? And when can i use it? I heard it, but idk if it's writt...
- 19 How many countries __________ by the time you turn 50? Select one: a. are you going to visit ...