Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is Ryan Higa a real celebrity or just a star on line
- what it mean Marcos never really went after carlos
- Do you know son??He is soccer player
- What does this conversation mean? -He is a football fanatic.He’s a huge Chelsea fan. -Oh,me,too. ...
- Do you think Shohei Ohtani is a great player among major leaguers?
- How should I say “Lucia”? Is it “lu-see-a” or “lu-shee-a”?
- Which is better “Blowfish “ and “Pufferfish “?
- "Even if I asked tomorrow, he wouldn't tell me." Does this sentence sound strange?
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “Take it from me.He'll be electe...
- is this okay?? I honestly can’t believe the things that are considered “music” these days. If yo...
- Do these sentences make sense? 1. You can talk with your partner smoothly for two minutes. 2. Y...
- Why is it wrong? - I cooked fried egg really well this morning, so I was happy “from the morning”.
- Why can we say this phrase? I met it in a book. "They are such a bad driver"
- Is it hard to ba a lawyer student in America and what to do so?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...