Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 死んでいたのはとっくに死んている という意味がありますか
- 君が死ぬなと言ったら、私は死なないことだ。 この表現は正しいですか。
- 君はそもそも死んだりはしない 是什麼意思
- How do you say this in Japanese? 这里怎么办理会员卡？
- How do you say this in Japanese? 你也会说日语吗
- How do you say this in Japanese? 演唱会
- what is the difference between i have got a puppy or i have got puppy
- Correct me if needed: The reason is the economic situation caused by you who put a lot of sancti...
- Is this conversation pronounced in American English or British English? Also, does this conversa...
- Is this sentence correct? "Stuart had attempted to write a diary after he gets home, but by the ...
- They grew up and went to school together but after he moved to the capital. Is this sentence corr...
- 1. The company were to offer him more money. 2. If the company were to offer him more money, (he...
- 1. Such terrible suffering should never be Is this use of 'be' useful in the USA? What else w...
- I’m too tired to speak. Does this sentence make sense? Is “speak” an appropriate word?
- Is it correct? - Wanna try something more interesting? I've got something... - Are you kiddin...
- Which one is right? You made me worry You made me worried