- How do you say “I’m fine” in korean?
- how do you say “is a” in korean? :)
- How do you say “huh?” In korean
- How do you say „even if“ I’m korean?
- How do you say “from what i know..” in korean?
- I'm trying to translate a Neapolitan saying. Does this make any sense to you? The whore calls yo...
- Could you please quickly check my grammar? Did i tall you from your work?
- Does "incredibly kind" mean same as "really kind"?
- Europeans are trying to wipe out natives americans by putting them in reservations (does this so...
- Does it sound natural? " You will receive a Starbucks E-gift voucher if you participate in the s...
- 〈The〉Buddhism has relieved 〈the〉Japanese people of〈the〉suffering through/by/with 〈the〉 praying...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 ———- The school bell rang and the ...
- Is your English as like as UK English?Our area people speak English behind by grammatically,but n...
- ''As soon as we arrive at my parents' place.'' - Is it parents' or parents's?
- What did he say? Really? _________, _________, ________day conversation about it.
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- Guys, can anyone explain what does "D-Day" mean in Korean slang? I've heard it in so many differe...
- please list natural questions I can ask my favorite idols with translation please
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- 파이팅 or 화이팅? (Fighting)