Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- it's for the Japanese equivalent to saying grace before a meal. Is that correct?
- The next sentence is grammatically correct? *You don't have to have meals in the restaurant?
- I’ve just washed a lot of dishes Is the sentence correct?
- Is this sentence correct? It is hard to find an authentic ‘pho’ in the city i currently live
- Is this sentence correct? We both were astonished when we heard the news.
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- Could I have iced latte? Could I have a iced latte? Which one is correct?
- For a native english speaker like you, which one is more natural/better to listen to? 1- The tra...
- Alguém pode me explicar porque nessa frase a palavra (looking) está no gerúndio? "It's like loo...
- What dose “big time” mean? I heard this phrase a lot on tv shows and don’t really know the meani...
- "The train drowned us out." Sounds natural?
- Could you please quickly check my grammar? Did i tall you from your work?
- I don't like the people thinking about her. A fish resembling Dracula was recently discovered i...
- 〈The〉Buddhism has relieved 〈the〉Japanese people of〈the〉suffering through/by/with 〈the〉 praying...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 ———- The school bell rang and the ...
- Is your English as like as UK English?Our area people speak English behind by grammatically,but n...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is right? 30th or 30rd