[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is this a cardboard, cabinet or a closet? Thank you:)
- is that cutlery or table setting?
- Is this a clothe or clothes?
- Is this a blanket or a plaid?
- Is this a tablecloth?
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- Which one is natural and common? I was disappointed about the result I was disappointed with th...
- I am interested in English.Also I would like to learn about refugee.Please recommend the books wh...
- Can I say “the pain is getting weak” as well as “ the pain is getting better”?
- A guy asked me when is the monthly payment day of his carrier bill. And I had explain that it'll ...
- 1 - I should seem as if I didn't see him. 2 - I should seem like I didn't see him. 3 - I shou...
- Good day! Does the following English sound strange? 1. I and my wife went shopping. (NG?) ...
- What is the meaning of “change hands” in legal documents?
- How to read longitude and latitude. E 114°55'11'' N 41°12'10''
- "I sat immediately behind him’ it was necessary to make a decision immediately" can I use direc...
- Hi, is anybody here who wants to talk (with or to) *con* me?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- What does "what's no clicking?" mean? And when can i use it? I heard it, but idk if it's writt...