Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is '받침'?
- What is “decline “ here?
- what is 'teh'?
- What is “oh dear” “oh my”?
- What is “leaps about” ?
- 以前アメリカ人のネイティブの方に添削して頂いたのですが、is being〜という記述があってよくわかりません。 これはこれは進行系なのですか。 どういう時に使われるのかいまいちよくわかりませ...
- What is the difference between So are you and You too ?
- Which Where are you now sounds the most natural?
- For “what do you mean” and “what's your meaning”, which one is more common in Spoken English in t...
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “He contrived to make the matter...
- Please rewrite what JOHN says to sound more natural. ⬇️ JOHN: Kylian Mbappé never stopped looking...
- Hi, can I ask you what the opposite of ‘sharp’ is? 🙂 More specifically, I wonder what the opposi...
- Is this correct? I would like to see my future self
- I hope you all who listen to the songs be happy. Does this sound natural?
- Are sentences below correct? Do people ask questions this way when they want to know what others’...
- <When I want the taxi driver to go some more, can I say? > Please, keep going. (or) Please...
- Usefull American slang
- I have a problem with describing the past in English. could you help me to understand the differe...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is right? 30th or 30rd