Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 「もう やだァ」は「もう 嫌だ」の略ですか？
- Does 大丈夫です (daijoubu desu) and 괜찮아요 have the same meaning „i‘m/it’s fine“ ?
- ここが ショップ！あおい やねが めじるし なのさ！ なのさ= ? This is the shop! The blue roof mark %$$%? Thanks.
- What dose ここには何も無い mean ? I would think "Here is NOT nothing". But the example says "Here is ...
- ここはこの辺に一番好きな場所。 Does this sound natural?
- "this candle smells straight like pumpkin." "if I dye my hair and I cut it right after will my h...
- “Does your brother drink much coffee every day?” Is this expression natural? I guess “a lot of”...
- About B, which is better sea or ocean? A: How was Okinawa? B: It was amazing! The sea/ocean was ...
- "she will go off on you if you keep asking her the same question" (does this sound natural?)
- He is the last person I want to talk to but I need to meet with him for my promotion. I’ll bite ...
- I like all my classmates, aside from her. Does it means I dislike only her in my class? Or Of co...
- Hi~please help me with this: One of my friend in our company is about to quit the job, I wanna...
- "If he moved to the city, he could've gotten a job there." 1. We know he didn't move to the ci...
- The question was so difficult I couldn't do it. Does this sound natural?
- 1. He's not home from school yet. 2. He's not home from the school yet. Are both correct?