Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is "redhead" derogatory?
- " father's love" it is adjectives?
- "His bad temper makes him at a disadvantage" Is there any grammar mistakes in this sentence?
- Do English speakers use this expression " Father knows best"?
- Do the both sentences mean the same? "His father is ill, is he?" "His father is ill, isn't he?"
- Should I write "Docomo" even if "docomo" is the formal company name.
- What is the difference between Should and Shall ?
- Should it be "be similar to" or "be similar with"? "The same as "and "the same with",which one is...
- What have you done to/for me? Which is correct? Please answer.
- Is it possible to say "I felt that they loved their garden so much" instead of saying"I got the f...
- Sorry for losing your book Means: A) I apologize that I lost your book Or B) I am sad that you lo...
- could you tell me what it means by 'make about' in the following sentence. thank you. So if that'...
- If they are illegal I may report them. But I am not really sure about it.
- What's the difference between these two sentences: "Most students in my class failed the exam." ...
- “Yesterday afternoon Sarah went to the station to meet Paul. When she got there, Paul had already...
- "Twitter is important to me." "Twitter is important for me." I guess "to" is generally more a...
- happy birthday to me happy birthday to myself which one is correct?
- it's hard to understand about this lyrics please help me it's a lyrics from the gospel name Rais...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?