Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What’s “codependent “ and self distructive ???
- Why is “The food has looked good and nice” wrong?
- Why answer of (b) is “for”???? Why “of” is incorrect??? Please tell me🙇♀️🙇♀️🙇♀️
- What’s the difference between “ I’m hurt” and “I’m hurting”?
- What’s the difference between “culprit” and “guilty”?
- 以前アメリカ人のネイティブの方に添削して頂いたのですが、is being〜という記述があってよくわかりません。 これはこれは進行系なのですか。 どういう時に使われるのかいまいちよくわかりませ...
- What is the difference between So are you and You too ?
- Which Where are you now sounds the most natural?
- Is it to rent something or rent out?
- Can “trash” be used as verb? (To trash) Cause I’ve heard “i’ll trash your appartament” in a song ...
- What does I don’t really feel like that yields the best results ?
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) Why are you taking it out on m...
- Does this sound natural? My dad took the retirement in his 30s.
- I was a professional athlete, but I don’t have a quick reflexes. I just really like the my event ...
- Is there any word or phrase for doing someone’s work when they are away or sick to come to work?
- Como platico algo que paso Por ejemplo en español desimos Una bes … Un día … En una ocasión ...
- The princess was so spoiled, so she shouts abusive languages and throws things whenever things do...
- "He's sincere and sweet without any hidden motivation". Does this "sweet" mean that he is cute or...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- Can I say "Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!" in the meaning of "Enjoy the rest of the weeken...
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?