[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does this sound natural? I'm setting my mind on studying English. I'm putting my mind to study E...
- Does this sound Natural ? The reason i am studying English is that I love the English language .
- Does this sound natural? I want to be able to speak English definitely.
- Does this sound natural? teaching English as a foreign and second language
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- "may not" or "maybe not" i maybe not succeed i may not succeed if it's may not so why is it n...
- Is this sentence true? what made him change his mind?
- I am not sure if both of the following sentences “The effect, if any, would be very small.” and ...
- Is this sentence correct? Alcohol not only impairs your vision but also your judgement.
- Which is correct? Mt.Fuji is the highest mountain. Mt.Fuji is the tallest mountain.
- Hello, Is this sentence ok? : He told the truth
- My personality, I usually don't go clubs, bars I don't stay up late, I won't drinking with someon...
- "It time is for going home?" This sentence is correct?
- If I told guy "I'm not such an easy girl, don't text me" because If he think I'm an easy, that's ...
- what is the difference between source and resource
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- What does "what's no clicking?" mean? And when can i use it? I heard it, but idk if it's writt...