- does this sound natural? - "does this sound natural?"
- Does this sound natural? "I've been sleeping at 3 lately."
- Does this sound natural? "Enough of you sleeping."
- "You are have sleep I think" Does it sound natural??
- does it sound natural? "the sleepness/drawsiness goes away"
- Which sounds more natural?
- It sounds delicious. Does this sound natural?
- How to describe the sound of bolowing a whistle in English? For traditional chinese, it's 嗶一一
- What’s wrong with this sentence: Covid has already take a lot of people’s life
- If someone tells you they spent their days in bed bc they were sick, would be natural to say: aa...
- is it necessary to use (to) after say or said?
- " I'm fond of travelling" does this sound American English? I never heard an American say this o...
- Which one is more common? -The class is over -The class has over -The class finished -The class ...
- Guys, I can't understand the word LANDED in this sentence. Could you please explain it to me? 😊🙏🏻...
- I'm Japanese and I have a native American partner who I've been dating for two months. "Nobody g...
- bad' s comparative is less or worse?
- 'I've already eaten' is it right? or is there any other way to express it? feel free to just prov...
- Why is "I felt so lonely" incorrect?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What does "what's no clicking?" mean? And when can i use it? I heard it, but idk if it's writt...
- 19 How many countries __________ by the time you turn 50? Select one: a. are you going to visit ...