Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the meaning of " wonach " and how to use it in a sentence? Examples? Can I substitute WON...
- how can i use "machen aus" and what does it mean
- how do we use " wie " - when the meaning is " seem" ? could you please make a sentence ?
- can you explain to me please what does "zu" mean and how is it used?
- What's the meaning of "für" and "ein" in the phrase "Was ist das für ein Ding?"?
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) A: Where is my name tag? B: ...
- Our car has broken down Our car is broken down Are both correct?
- He offered to help me, so I asked him many work. この文はおかしいですか。
- "Yesterday, she told me that she would be sending me some present." Is this sentence correct?
- Do you still believe that language is the way to communicate that only human beings have and ot...
- When you hear ‘James has been running’, do you think he is still running?
- I am going to miss you I'll miss you i asked the difference between the two. Some native spea...
- "can you get me off you're the best attorney as far as I know." (does this sound natural?)
- does "go off" only mean to get mad?
- “I wish I could take photos more photogenic. “ How do you understand the meaning of this sentenc...
- Was soll man antworten, wenn andere sagt "schönes Wochenende"?
- Sie haben am Wochenende einen Ausflug gemacht Sie waren in einer Stadt in der Nähe Ihres Heimator...
- „begönnen“ oder „begännen“ Welches ist besonders üblich für indirekte Rede?
- ‘Um wieviel Uhr?’ oder ‘Um wie viel Uhr?’
- How do Germans learn to read? In America, pupils learn to read through a phonics program - even h...