Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is mean '~ so far'? Is it similar 'untill'?
- What does “Wish in one hand, spit in the other” mean?
- What does “ so be it” mean?
- What is the meaning of “goddamned” here?
- What is “sit still” and “stay put” Is it mean the same thing?
- what does this mean “Adapt or perish, now as ever, is Nature's inexorable imperative.” in Japanes...
- What does "He fixed you up good" mean?
- What does "the first of" mean in the following sentence. Does it mean "the first part of"? ...
- Does it sound natural? With the coming of new tech, people prefer~ or with the advent of new te...
- Are these three sentences all grammatically correct? Lions don't even live [in jungle]. The a...
- "that's the thing at the hospital last time" Is this sentence correct?
- My big toe is shorter than my second toe. Does it sound natural?
- is without my knowledge and without my knowing the same?
- sometime i see 💅 emoji in twitter even regardless of nail art, is it refer to "who nailed it" thi...
- I ordered to him to do that Does this make sense??
- Is it correct? I'm meant to be on holiday.
- What's the difference between light up and brighten up? Our teacher said that saying'light up som...
- It means longing to soccer. この表現は自然ですか？
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...