Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- It is a big building or a large building?! Thanks
- What does "quite" mean in this sentence? "When I wake up, it's not quite seven in the morning....
- Is this natural? Your handwriting has improved so much this year.
- I am not very good at socializing. Does that sound natural?
- Is this ok? (grammar, etc) The level of distrust that exists today is so high that even fact-c...
- Why and when the verb "to get" in the past tense, sometimes has the sense of having?
- Why was "done" used in this sentence? Does it still sound natural without it?: "the candy I b...
- Have you seen the movie Big hero 6? I have some language/context based question about it and it w...
- What is right: “there is” or “there are” a number of conditions that ….?
- Is it saying that my cat "walks" out side of the house unnatural? Can we use "walk" with dogs and...