Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is it natural to say It’s up to you whether it is your meat or poison. If it’s unnatural, how ...
- In the tavern Does it usually get lively like this? Is this expression natural?
- I was in the neighborhood and came by to say goodbye. Is this expression natural?
- This is the first time I’ll go there. Is this expression unnatural?
- Is this a natural phrase?
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- What does the sentence below mean? If possible, can you kindly tell me the way to use "nothing ＋s...
- Do you sometimes pronounce the phrase "just an ordinary" like "jus-nor-near-y"?
- "I was happy to hear the news that he finally got a job. However, he said it's a temporary job an...
- "I completely forgot to set the alarm before going to bed last night, so when I woke up this morn...
- If you don't get the habit of reading when you are young, you don't try to read books for rest o...
- broken lip busted lip Which one?
- Can you show me the picture of saddle leather backpack?
- Can you say "I'm from + the name of the city or is it only used with the name of the country?
- I'm same way. Is this correct?
- I will be outside waiting for you. I will be waiting for you outside. which express is more natural?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What does "what's no clicking?" mean? And when can i use it? I heard it, but idk if it's writt...
- 19 How many countries __________ by the time you turn 50? Select one: a. are you going to visit ...