Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Why do you usually say "a friend of mine" instead of "my friend"?
- Why are "a couple of friends" or "a few hundred friends" OK and why is "a couple of hundred frien...
- "whoever" cannot be the answer? Why "anyone" sounds better?
- "The writer *of* this story" "A friend *of* mine" "A friend *of* his" Why is the "of" there? How ...
- Why do we have to say "My friend and I " instead of "Me and my friend. "
- When friends say "how are you?" , I say "fine" or something like that. What should I say when I i...
- Which I hardly have any friends. sounds the most natural?
- my friend(she's french) ask me to be her wedding host.so i'd like to know some traditional french...
- I'm new to Apple Watches. Does this expression sound natural?
- I can hear you just fine. Does this expression sound natural?
- You'll be cursed if you do that. Does this expression sound natural?
- Guys, please 🙏🏻😊. Are these 5 sentences correct? 1- Because of traffic I barely arrived in time t...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) Could you leave the volume up?...
- How much does it cost to have the cosmetic surgery? Does this expression sound natural?
- She's touching up her makeup. Does this expression sound natural?
- I'm between jobs. Does this expression sound natural?
- I know that I can say I am at the park, but is correct if I say? I am on the park, please I need ...
- Do you say 'landmark architecture' or simply 'landmark' to refer to a large building that is typi...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?