Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Since my father got around a lot for work when I was a child,my family had to move a lot too. Is...
- Today I had an upset stomach and also my son had a fever. I couldn't look after my son but my hus...
- Are these sentences natural? I'd appreciate your correction. I drive to my office, and I leav...
- Are the following sentences weird? Could you correct these? Stomach flu is spreading at the da...
- Are these sentences natural? You can’t leave your child at a day-care center, right? In your ...
- Which is correct? Story book or storybook?
- Which one should I use, Between or among? What do you hope to achieve in this area in the next 5-...
- Do the following sentences sound natural? A) If I had had enough money with me, I could have b...
- Is this correct? "What kind of a kid you were used to be?"
- In terms of organ transplantation，What is the difference between “graft ” and “transplant ”
- I'm single and ready to mingle. Does this expression sound natural?
- Does midnight only refer to a specific time?
- Nobody can predict stuff like that. Does this expression sound natural?
- How much does it cost to have the cosmetic surgery? Does this expression sound natural?
- She's touching up her makeup. Does this expression sound natural?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?